Tuesday Coffee Chat ~ What Makes Me Unique?
Today is Tuesday, and time for the Tuesday Coffee Chat. Join in and post your answer the the Tuesday question!
What Makes Me Unique?
- I’m 50 years old and still a big kid! I love pink dye in my hair and ANYTHING Hello Kitty.
- Direct Sales? I’m addicted and have 3 different direct sales businesses.
- My desk has a variety of toys on it, from Hello Kitty, Smurfette, and the entire Wizard Of Oz Happy Meal collection.
- I love the color pink, bright pink! My office practically glows when the lights are on thanks to the bright pink walls.
- I have a watch fetish. I own about 15 watches, and will likely own a lot more as I find cute ones to add to my collection.
- I took the Kolbe A Index and MO quiz online, best $$ spent in a while, and discovered I am a 7-3-7-3. 🙂
- Social Media is like a drug addiction for me! Thanks to that it is an area that I am given to work on for the company so that I can play to my strengths.
- I love chocolate, especially dark!
- Marti with the party! I just like to be positive and have FUN!