November Goals Recap:
- Walk 5 times a week, rain or shine if outside, or inside on the treadmill, but walk and be up to 3 miles a day by the 30th of the month! FAIL! but not giving up!
Drink 64 ounces of water every day (I’ve been easily dehydrated for months).SUCCESS! Healthy snacks, if I must snack, during the day.SUCCESS
- Less coffee and more herbal tea. Still working on this one
Eat breakfast every day. (candy is NOT breakfast)SUCCESS!!! Start measuring portions on all food! Stop over eating.SUCCESS!!!
- 8 new team members to my Avon business by the 30th. FAIL! But my car was in the shop so hard to get out there and work it.
Okay so 4 out of 7 isn’t too bad, better than 50%! 🙂 But I am going to keep those that I did not make on the list for December.
- Walk 5 times a week, rain or shine, inside or outside, but at least 10 minutes a day and work up to 3 miles a day by the end of the month.
- Less coffee and more herbal tea!
- 8 new team members to my Avon business.
- Continue to track myself daily on SparkPeople.com and not slack off like I have in the past.
- Take off at least another 6 pounds by the end of the month.
- Get my walk-in closet organized and in order and keep it that way!
- Daily devotions and bible study – every single day!
- Make it to church every Sunday this month.