Sharing Some Blogger Love
WOW, I received another blog award today. I’m delighted of course! So here is the scoop:
I was nominated/given the award by Carla, over at Seasons Change, And Change…, and first, thanks a bunch! I love when someone enjoys my page!
If you find you’ve been given the love from me, this is what you do:
You will need to Thank the person that nominated you first (me) and link the blog to that person before you start.
Then you will have to tell the world 7 things we might find interesting about you. Then you add your 7 nominees.
SO, first and foremost, I can hopefully think of 7 things about myself that I’ve not really shared on my blog, that others may or may not find interesting.
- When I was in high school I very much wanted to be a lawyer. Then I learned how much schooling was involved, and that sometimes you have to defend someone that is completely guilty. I couldn’t do that. I probably could have been a good prosecuting attorney but still, any chance of having to work as a defense lawyer and I’d not be very good.
- After that, my dream was to be a stay at home mom. Yeah, never got that one either but that’s okay. After 28 years of working as an admin assistant and office manager, I am doing daycare in my home, which is pretty close to being a stay home mom except I get to sleep at night. Well when the menopause allows me too.
- I’ve had things like cold pizza and fried chicken for breakfast. But probably the one odd ball thing that stands out is popcorn. I used to make it sometimes at work for breakfast and that always got me a bunch of strange looks.
- I like ketchup on my roast. This used to just take the ex off his rails. To me, it’s beef. But I like steak sauce on my hamburgers. He felt it ruined the roast and I think he even got a tad insulted. To me, it enhances it.
- I love lima beans! Not creamed, just good old fresh/frozen lima beans, prefer them steamed. They are yummy. Mix them with corn…succotash, yeah baby!
- IF I believed in reincarnation, I’d want to come back as a pampered house cat. Black. That way it would make me very mysterious. And I’d of course want a pink, blinged out collar.
- Sometimes I love to sit outside and blow bubbles. I love them. I think it’s therapeutic. Not to mention great fun with kids, but frankly I like it better by myself.
And now, to award this to 7 bloggers I enjoy:
Hopefully they can all participate too!